Course in Sound Engineering
Become an all-round sound engineer capable of creating, designing, capturing, editing and reproduction.
Livewires Institute teaches the technical side of sound and music.
Our complete training program is called AUDIO TECHNOLOGY. It prepares individuals for entry-level jobs as a Sound Engineering Technician - (Studio Recording Engineer or Live Sound Mixer).
- Introduction to cinema and the world of sound
- Get acquainted with equipments
- Sound Capturing and types of microphone
- Introduction to sound designing
- Sourcing for canned sound
- Sound reproduction
- Functional usage of Digital workstation and software like Nuendo, Pro Tools, etc, at country's best sound set-ups besides learning on in-house
- optimal multiflex environment
- Microphone techniques
- Dubbing on film and beta format
- Mono, Stereo and 5.1 surround sound
- Processing: Equalization, dynamics and time domain
- Outdoor recording, sound reinforcement for live recording
- Sound effects and sound editing with mo pictures. Mixing and mastering
- Equipment maintenance and trouble shooting
- For those who have passion about sound, Musician, Music System Vendors
- Creatively inclined individuals. Age and gender no bar
Get placed at esteemed media house.
For Free Scholarships call on +91 96196 76668 / 99309 20920