Course in Script-Writing
Become coveted and thoroughly trained radio jockey.
Become a coveted screenwriter by production houses. Become well versed with various story subjects such as feature film, documentaries, ad films, television based programes, serials, gaming, talk shows and more. Become confident to accept any type of independent assignment.
This course covers various elements of dramatic writing, with emphasis on visualization, theme, structure, conflict, creating a strong plot, developing characters and writing dialogue.
The syllabus includes an introduction to Documentary and Dramatic Film Technique, their history and development with particular reference to the development of script writing for Film and Television.
Our aim is to prepare students for Script writing in Film, Video, Television, and documentary productions.
- Story, Plot, Screenplay
- Creating life-like, interesting characters
- Structure Act 1, 2 & 3
- Conflict the soul of a story
- International story telling formats
- Dialogue Writing
- Analysis of Oscar nominated Screenplay (Individually Assigned)
- Shot by shot analysis of three films
- Writing for budget
- Those who have working knowledge of film / television production
- Graduates / Undergraduates from any discipline. Age and gender no bar
Get placed at esteemed media house.
For Free Scholarships call on +91 96196 76668 / 99309 20920